Privacy Statement Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museums e.V.
Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museum e.V. attaches great importance to data protection. The use of our Internet pages is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, if a data subject wishes to make use of special services via our Internet pages, the processing of personal data may become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name or email address of a data subject, is always carried out in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the applicable German data protection regulations. We would like to use this data protection declaration to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects will be informed of their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museum e.V., as the person responsible for processing, has implemented numerous technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data processed via this website is protected as completely as possible. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data by alternative means, for example by mail.
The terms used below follow the definitions of Article 12, paragraph 1 of the EU Basic Regulation for Data Protection (EU-DSGVO) and §2 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
The data controller within the meaning of the EU Basic Regulation for Data Protection (EU-DSGVO) and other provisions of a data protection nature is
Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museum e.V.
Am Straßenbahnmuseum 2
Phone: 05138 / 45 75
Websites: www.tram-museum.de, www.tram-werkstatt.de
Affected persons can contact us directly at any time with all questions and suggestions regarding data protection.
If a person concerned contacts us by email, we will store the information voluntarily provided to us for processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise. We only store and use further personal data if the person concerned consents to this or if this is legally permissible without special consent. With the exception of any information required from the authorities, this personal data is not passed on to third parties.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures which we constantly adapt to the state of the art. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that our offer will be available at certain times; disruptions, interruptions or failures cannot be ruled out. The servers we use are regularly and carefully secured.
4. Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Basic Regulation for Data Protection (EU-DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b EU-DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c EU-DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) EU-DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museum e.V. or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 letter f EU-DSGVO serves as the legal basis for processing.
5. Data Erasure and Storage Time
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
6. Notes on the Use of the Internet pages
6.1 Collection of General Data and Information
A series of general data and information is collected when visiting the Internet pages of the Hanover Tram Museum. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. We may record (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrer), (4) the subwebsites which are accessed via an accessing system on our website, (5) the date and time of access to the Website, (6) an Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service providers of the accessing system, and (8) other similar data and information used for security purposes in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
This data is only collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation. A passing on to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place. When using this general data and information, the Hannoversche Straßenbahn-Museum e.V. does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned.
By using cookies, Hannoversches Straßenbahn-Museum e.V. can provide users of its internet pages with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without cookies. The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers.
6.3 Comment Functions in the Guestbook (Gästebuch) and Blog at www.tram-werkstatt.de
The Visitors of the website 'www.tram-museum.de' and 'www.tram-werkstatt.de' have the possibility to leave publicly visible individual comments.
If a person leaves an entry, not only the comments left but also details of the time the comment was entered as well as the name or name and e-mail address entered by the person concerned will be stored and published. Furthermore, the IP address assigned to the person concerned by the Internet service provider (ISP) is logged. This IP address is stored for security reasons and in the event that the person concerned violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal content by submitting a comment. The storage of this personal data is therefore in the personal interest of the data controller, so that he or she can exculpate himself or herself in the event of a violation of the law. The personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is required by law or serves the legal defence of the data controller.
6.4 Social Media Links
We operate social media pages (Facebook, Twitter) that can be be reached via links from this website. By using the links you reach the respective websites of the third party providers and can also share our contents there. No data transfer takes place when you visit our website. As soon as you have accessed the third-party sites, you are in the area of responsibility of the respective third party, so that their data protection declaration and/or their declarations on data use also apply. We have no influence on this, however, we recommend that you log out of your account with the respective third party before using a link to avoid unnecessary data transfer, so that the use of the link may not already allow the third party provider to create user profiles.
6.5 Links to Third Party Websites
As content providers we are responsible according to §7 Abs. 1 Tele Media Act (TMG) for the'own content', which we provide for use, according to the general laws.
Cross-references ('links') to the 'external' contents provided by other providers are to be distinguished from these own contents.
When the link was first created, we checked the external content to see whether it might give rise to civil or criminal liability. We check the links to external contents regularly, but not constantly for changes. If we discover or are informed by third parties that a link provided triggers civil or criminal liability, we will delete the link.
7. Rights of the person concerned
The data subject may exercise the following rights by contacting the above address in person or by post, clearly identifying him or her.
7.1 Right to Information
The data subject may request confirmation from us whether personal data concerning him/her are processed by us. If such processing is available, it may request the following information from us:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning them have been or are still being disclosed
- the planned duration of the storage of personal data concerning them or, if it is not possible to provide specific information, criteria for determining the storage period
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) EU-DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject
The data subject has the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning him/her are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, it may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
7.2 Right to Correction
The data subject has a right of rectification and/or integration with us if the personal data processed concerning him/her are incorrect or incomplete. We must make the correction without delay.
7.3 Right to Cancellation
The data subject has the right to request us to delete personal data concerning him/her immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws his/her consent on which processing was based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the EU-DSVGO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The data subject opposes processing under Article 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or opposes processing under Article 21(2) EU-DSGVO.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided in accordance with Article 8(1) EU-DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 EU-DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data processors who process the personal data that the data subject has requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
7.4 Right to Limitation of Processing
Under the following conditions, the data subject may request that the processing of personal data concerning him/her be restricted:
- if it contests the accuracy of the personal data concerning it for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- the processing is unlawful and they refuse to delete the personal data and instead demand that the use of the personal data be restricted
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing but need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- if it has filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 EU-DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh their reasons.
Where the processing of personal data relating to them has been restricted, such data may be processed only with their consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State, other than their retention.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person concerned will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
7.5 Right to Data Transferability
The data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format and he/she has the right to transmit this data to another data controller without our interference, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) EU-DSGVO or Article 9(2)(a) EU-DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) EU-DSGVO, and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
- In exercising its right to data transferability pursuant to paragraph 1, it has the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
7.6 Right of Objection
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, including to profiling based on these provisions, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her under Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the EU-DSGVO for reasons arising from his particular situation. We no longer process personal data unless we can provide compelling data worthy of protection.
Prove reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
7.7 Automated Decisions including Profiling
The data subject shall not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect against him or significantly affects him or her in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between it and us,
- is admissible by law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject and that law contains appropriate measures to safeguard the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, or
- with the express consent of the data subject.
7.8 Right to Revoke Consent under Data Protection Law
The data subject has the right to revoke his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
7.9 Right of Appeal to a Supervisory Authority
The data subject shall have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where he/she resides, works or is suspected of having infringed the law, if he/she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is unlawful.
8. Automated Decision-Making
An automated decision-making based on the collected personal data does not take place.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator